Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A heart translplant.

When reading this morning Prayfir devotional I realized there are some things in my heart that need a Extreme Makeover". I may be trying to fix the outside of my body but God looks at the heart. I can examine myself in the mirror one hundred times a day yet, I realized that, I should be inspecting my heart as well.
Some things that could need an "Extreme Makeover"
  1. Negative thinking
  2. Jealousy
  3. Being judgemental
  4. Critical
  5. Lustful
  6. Ungratefulness

Those are some that just came to mind and can hinder the inner heart issue while trying to focus on the outer fat issue.

Day #2, I truly worked out all day doing pickups for LifeBuilders. Up and down stairs and moving couches, boxes, lamps and pictures. I haven't worked like that in awhile, so I treated myself to a small icrecream cone. (haha) Its about moderation right! Workout session #3 tomorrow 7am, pray!

Pondering this question:

Do you simply choose to know the path, or do you choose to walk it?

No comments: