Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 3

I think that shopping in a healthy food store, makes you feel healthy. Thanks Trader Joes! I feel like I can make it another day eating healthy.
I promised that I would not mention this is in my blog, but I can't resist. Morning devotional was on the scripture from Joshua 6 and the wall of Jericho. Joshua defeated God's enemies by being obedient and walking around the city 7 times. On the 7th time the walls of the city fell down and God's enemies were defeated by Joshua and his small army.
To explain my long story, real short and less embarrassing, I experienced the walls of Jericho falling down by walking 7 times this morning during exercise! God can make what seems impossible, possible! and the walls that we build up in our lives can come crashing down!
The enemy has been defeated, death couldn't hold me down, I'm going to lift my voice in victory, I'm going to make you praises known. Click on the link below, GREAT SONG!
Day 3, SUCCESS!!

No comments: