Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Reality

I have come to the conclusion that I live a fast paced life. While on vacation I have realized that my life is forever ongoing and moving at all times...It wouldn't be me though without the Lord*, school, Life Challenge and balancing a social life along with homework, tests, life's drama and did I mention homework.

So I took a break, traveled a bit, scoured the country. Actually I went to Niles, Michigan and met some wonderful people that were as busy and chaotic as me. So the scenery changed, but life didn't.

I thought I would take this time to reflect on some things that I learned while on vacation.
1. I can now fasten a child into a car seat!
2. How to eat in abundance without throwing up
3. Sleep in.
4. Some pointers on being a Godly mother. (ill get into that later)
5. How to eat in abundance without throwing up
6. To forget that I have a midterm due, class next week and live without the internet for 5 days! can you believe it!

Th most important though is how life changes and how the Lord uses your inadequacies. I want to get married one day and have children and there is so much that I have to learn.

No comments: